Monday 12 May 2008

AARRRGHGHHGHG!!!!!!!!!!!

This seriously cant continue any longer. Beat after beat after fooking beat. Its beyond a joke now. I got my money in, well ahead four times today in tournaments and got 2 outered every time. So sick. I was going well in the $10,000 guarantee, and there is this donk on my right with loads of chips....great double up time. Had AJ on the button and he called my raise after limping. Flop J94 rainbow. He checks, i bet pot coz i know hes a fish and he insta raises me all in. He had me outchipped so i think about his range for a bit and decide im probably ahead so i call. Sure enough he flips A9 and im 90% to win the hand........turn brings 9 and im gone. This happened a couple more times before i eventually gave up.

Think I need to have a break for a bit, but I've picked a really bad time to give up my hobby, as i have literally nothing to do until the bank holiday weekend!

Nothing really happening on the job front yet. Registered with a few agencies now, but apparently there isnt a lot going in Andover at the moment. Seriously considering getting a job in London, which would probably make sense for me right now.

No comments: