Monday 16 June 2008

Why is it not Friday yet?!!

It's Monday and I already cant wait for Friday to come along.....not good. It's mainly coz I'm seeing Corinne this weekend and I cant wait. I started out thinking that it would be a good thing that we didn't see each other that often, but things have changed a bit now and I wish it was different. Meh. We're going to a bbq round Limburn's on Friday night and then Brady's wedding reception on Saturday night. She staying round mine, so I need to get my act together and tidy the house up coz its a right shit hole at the mo.

I'm working on a contract at Bookpoint at the moment which is odd. Still, easy money at least. Been doing some training on GTG today which was strangely nostalgic! Also, Office Depot rang me up the day after my interview and offered me the job....but I dont think im going to take it. Im not 100% about that though yet.